Ramzii replied

548 weeks ago

Watch, learn, and let's beat this SOB

Mishaela Admin replied

548 weeks ago

I would like to point out the "trick" (legit trick) they did with conflag…something I noticed when we were in there our first time but I didn't make the connection to its utility until I saw this and was like "why is the tank m––OH!"

When you're trapped in conflag you're invincible. So if a healer gets conflag, the tank can walk in, too, and take no damage from Twintania's attacks :D

Deox Rioux Default replied

547 weeks ago

Actually the tank walks into conflag pretty much everytime, probably to avoid it's 5k hit. Also they solo tank the boss with no swapping.

Rexar Admin replied

547 weeks ago

Can you still do this with the tank? Twintania will not target conflagged people anymore after patch.

Rexar Admin replied

547 weeks ago

Indeed, they do heal through the heal debuff as well as one healer is dead for a good while.

Mishaela Admin replied

547 weeks ago

The target of the 2nd fireball of each fireball/conflag/fireball rotation also walks into conflag to avoid that extra damage.

Can you still do this with the tank? Twintania will not target conflagged people anymore after patch.Rexar

Was there another patch after t5 reopened (as in after this video was made)?

Rexar Admin replied

547 weeks ago

Conflag/Fireball strat:

2 pets 1 ranged dps behind the boss. RED BLUE RED RED BLUE RED. 1st RED goes to the pets and 2 pets 2 players take the fireball. Blue goes slightly away from boss and gets conflagged. All dps/off tank attacks conflagged person and everyone stands at melee range of the conflag, including healers. Whoever gets 2nd RED runs in to conflag and both people are broken out of conflag at that time. Repeat.

Rexar Admin replied

547 weeks ago

Mish, yes. Twintania will not target anyone in conflag. Twisters have also been made more avoidable by skill. Basically everyone just runs a tight 5y circle when he casts twister. We got this fight in the next 2 weeks I guess. I would like to consider old members logging on an extra day or in the morning on Sunday next week so we can finish turn 5. We will discuss that this Sunday.

Mishaela Admin replied

547 weeks ago

I'm just curious why make it more complicated than BG did, since they won after the patch. When tank runs into conflag Twintania doesn't change targets in the video, so….

Rexar Admin replied

547 weeks ago

It was patched again to change the 2 things in my previous post AFTER BG did it.
Please log in to post a reply.