Flosan replied

12 weeks ago

Hotel Artemis Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Set in riot-torn, near-future Los Angeles, 'Hotel Artemis' follows the Nurse, who runs a secret, members-only emergency room for criminals.
6.5/10: I love it when a movie surprises me and this one did. I went in with very low expectations because the trailers gave me a vibe that this was going to be a go nowhere, just weird film. Instead, the writing and acting drew you into Foster's character as well as Bautista's and you knew they are real people with both good and bad in them. The action was great, the tension build up appropriate and the resolution was believable. Overall, good flick!
&#39;HOTEL ARTEMIS&#39;: Three Stars (Out of Five)<br/><br/>A sci-fi dystopian thriller written and directed by first time feature filmmaker Drew Pearce. It stars Jodie Foster (in her first film in 5-years) as a nurse that runs a hospital for dangerous criminals in future L.A.. The movie costars Sterling K. Brown, Sofia Boutella, Dave Bautista, Charlie Day, Zachary Quinto, Brian Tyree Henry, Jenny Slate and Jeff Goldblum. The film has received mostly decent reviews from critics, but it bombed at the Box Office. I found it to be OK..<br/><br/>The story is set in a dystopian Los Angeles, at a hospital which helps wounded criminals called Hotel Artemis. It&#39;s ran by a veteran nurse named Jean Thomas (Foster). Waikiki (Brown) and Honolulu (Henry) just pulled off a robbery where they were nearly killed by police. They go to Artemis looking for help, and later more trouble follows them. <br/><br/>The movie has a great setup and I love the cast. It&#39;s especially nice to see Foster in a lead role again, and she&#39;s once again outstanding in it. The movie itself just isn&#39;t involving though, and I was actually kind of bored during a lot of it. Parts of it are fun though, especially Bautista and Boutella&#39;s roles. Overall though, I was pretty disappointed with the film.
Whether it’s the too-harried pacing or too many central people vying for attention, the film’s heart never quite coalesces. Seizing it is like trying to grab a cloud. Pearce seems to want this movie to be both a neon pulp plot-heavy piece and a character-driven drama, and there’s just not enough time in a single film for all of it to work.

a5c7b9f00b
the Code 8 downloadAttack of the Jurassic Shark full movie hd 720p free downloadJericho movie in tamil dubbed downloadPassive Fist online freeRare Replay full movie kickass torrent2048: Nowhere to Run full movie in hindi free download mp4Download the American Ultra full movie tamil dubbed in torrentNight Stage to Galveston full movie hd downloadDeath Race full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieHarlem on the Prairie full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.